Saturday, November 25, 2017

10. Wonder

I recently had the opportunity to see the new movie, "Wonder". Let me tell you, every person in this world needs to see this beautiful film.

It is all about a young boy who was born with a face deformity and has been homeschooled his whole life until his mom decides that he should try out middle school. The boy is bullied by a group of kids and has a hard time adjusting at first. However, there are a few kids who quickly step up and show the boy kindness and friendship. At the end of the film, the boy has many friends and cries tears of happiness for his new life at middle school.

I was so touched by this movie because it is a reminder to all of us of the necessity of kindness in this world. No matter what, we need to be kind. The whole message of the movie was "be kind, for everyone is fighting their own battle". As human beings, and especially as Latter Day Saints, we need to step up and show kindness all the time, especially when other people are not.

If everyone did what these kind children did in the movie, the world would slowly become a happier and kinder place to be.

1 comment:

  1. I really want to see this movie! I have a strong feeling I'm going to cry when I see it. Thanks for the post. :) I definitely will work on being kinder. As it says in the newest Cinderella movie, I am going to try to "have courage and be kind."

    ReplyDelete

15. Conclusion

The time has come for this blog to come to an end. It's the big conclusion, the big "see ya later". I've always love...